Friday 26 December 2014

Creative Advent 2014





Creative Advent 2014 was a great success! On it's first day it had over 150 fans on Facebook. To date, the page has had 382 likes and 96 tweets! As far as I know, it reached from Sydney all the way around to New York.

I had so much lovely feedback! One person told me they looked at it every day whilst they had their breakfast. I had a few emails from complete strangers thanking me for it. 

I would love this to gain in popularity in 2015. You can help by following the facebook page here: www.facebook.com/CreativeAdvent or by following this blog. 

If you would like to submit a piece in the 2015 advent calendar, please comment on this post and I will contact you with more details towards the end of September 2015. 

See the whole advent calendar here: www.charlottevogel.com/advent2014

No comments:

Post a Comment