Tuesday 21 October 2014

Collaborative Advent Calendar 2014

Last year I didn't enjoy Christmas and didn't make the most of it. So this year I'm aiming to put a bit more joy into the world by curating an online advent calendar. 
I've contacted all my creative friends and drawn up a list of 25 people to join in. Their brief was to create a treat which is digitally accessible. My task is to build a website to host all their treats and to update it every night during December. 
With a bit of help more some web-savvy friends I've got the code sorted! Now I just need everyone to send me their treats by November so that I have time to make everyone's page ready for launch on 1st December! 

In the mean time, here is the holding page image:




And you can check out the site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment