Saturday 16 February 2013

Peer Art Group Open Submission Exhibition

16 Feb 2013, 12 noon – 10 p.m. (P.V. from 6 p.m.), at STEW Gallery, Norwich.


  



I exhibited several paper cuts and photographs.
My 'Do More of What Makes You Happy' paper cut was sold.

 



 

Sadly, not all of my work could be displayed. The public missed out on seeing my 'Apple Tree' cut and my 'Berlin' prints. However, since the exhibition my 'Berlin' prints were also sold.



  

Also exhibiting work was Nikki Simmons, a fellow paper cutter and graphic designer. You can find her blog here.


The private view was fun, with live music and alcohol.

  


One of my closest friends, Catherine, came along. She is an illustrator in her spare time and you can see her work here.


Also making an appearance were Bret & Tim, the duo behind one of my favourite pod casts, Bros & Cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment